Sunday, March 26, 2006

Aaaah! Sunday mornings are my favorite times, that's when the best comedies are on the television. The funniest one is of course, the Jerry Falwell Comedy Hour or something like that. The humor is in this one man who tries to pass off all his hate and intolerance as the Word of God! The star of this show, Jerry Falwell, wraps up God's message in things unGodly, like patriotism and nationalism and love for Israel while hating the Jews. He uses terms like "Liberty", while meaning enslavement to his ideals of money grubbing power grabs. Oh, he makes me laugh so!
The star of the show fleeces the poor unsuspecting souls watching the electronic pulse into sending him money-he is indeed a wealthy man! He needs no more money to do God's work, he only likes to live like a rich man, which of course, is a one way ticket to here. Money is indeed the root of all evil, those who crave it as much as Mr. Falwell, while doing so in the name of Him, well, that's my kind of work!
And the intolerance-I love it! Preaching hate in the name of His love, you would almost think that I was there, whispering in Jerry's ear myself. God loves all those damned hairless apes, he doesn't care if your black or white or brown, Heathen, Christian or Muslim, heterosexual or homosexual, he sees in their hearts. If there is evil in your heart, as there is in Mr. Falwell's, no matter how many times you invoke Jesus' name, it is not a magic spell. And so by spreading hate in the name of Jesus, Jerry is doing my work, and for that, he is certain to occupy the mansion right next to my own. For not only has he lured so many people from the path of righteousness in the name of righteousness, he also entertains me so, and I look forward to him to continue to entertain me for the rest of eternity.

3 Comments:

Blogger glenda said...

I'm sure after about 5 minutes of his company, you'll be trying to get him into heaven, if only so you won't have to listen to him.

11:55 AM  
Blogger I'm The Devil, Who The Hell Are You? said...

If he gets to be too annoying, I'll merely throw his well pampered ass into the river of fire. It won't shut him up, but it will change his tune.

7:29 PM  
Blogger qrswave said...

"It won't shut him up, but it will change his tune."

very funny! You should do stand up.

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home