Thursday, March 23, 2006

I always like the look on Christians faces when they get down here. "Hey! I'm not supposed to be here!" Little do they know that God gave up on them a long time ago, that's why he sent down Mohammed. Then one night in a poker game with Buddha and I, he threw all the Christians in the pot, as a bluff. What was he holding? A pair of threes! So now, Jesus is my doorman and all the Christians who think that they're saving the world for God are really garnering more souls for moi! But don't think I don't appreciate it.
In fact, that's why I sent up Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson. So many people think they're going to follow these clowns into Heaven-wrong! Jerry and Pat have their own little palaces down here for all the work they've done for me, and if they're real good, I might let them torture John Wayne. Or John Wayne Gacy.
And the funniest part is they keep trashing earth, thinking that when the rapture comes they'll be on a cloud with God, but in reality, they'll be down here cleaning up the mess they made with their tongues!

2 Comments:

Blogger No Blood for Hubris said...

Can't you let John Wayne Gacy torture Big Dick?

7:19 PM  
Blogger I'm The Devil, Who The Hell Are You? said...

Big Dick is a masochist. We couldn't have that kind of pleasure, else it not be Hell.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home