Friday, April 07, 2006

Damnation! The word is out! The world was not created by God, but by a lesser evil divinity-Me! The world is just a trap for me to capture divine spirits! Oh, how long I've tried to keep this hidden! Everything you do to prolong your life is all just a trick to keep you wanting of worldly things. And let me tell you, ever since the start of the world, I've come up with some pretty good things to keep you here.
Like fire. That was my first invention, but back then you hairless apes were more like apes than now and so I could use simple things to hold your attention. It only takes a shiny thing!And when your attention became diverted from fire, I showed other things you could use with fire to hold your attention. Cook food, melt rock, the list is endless.
The Gospel of Judas has been lost for 1700 years until it was discovered in the 1970's (of course, I must use your calendar, the Earth is much, much older than that!) After that it passed hands as many men who valued greed more than spirituality bought and sold it-I love it! But now, the word is out-good thing is Christians won't believe it!
Why? Because it is the Gospel of Judas and one thing I did when I found out that Jesus had passed this secret on to him was make sure that he was the most reviled person in Christendom. But Jesus had wanted to die, to toss off the mortal coil and live forever as a divine spirit. That is your destiny!( I can surely print it here as no one ever reads blogs-especially mine!)And the longer I keep you hairless apes here in my domain, the more you become shackled and bound to material things, things a spirit does not need. There are even some of you who would shoot your fellow man lest he try to steal your shiny things from you-evil!
So remember, hate your fellow man because he is different, try to p[rolong death at all costs, and keep buying things!

4 Comments:

Blogger AJ said...

There are even some of you who would shoot your fellow man lest he try to steal your shiny things from you...


Yes Devil. You better believe it. Why should we let the US government have all the fun?

3:51 PM  
Blogger Neil Shakespeare said...

Good advice as always, Satan. Best of luck with all your programs.

3:04 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

Devil where are you???

We need some more evil down here-and soon!

7:13 PM  
Blogger I'm The Devil, Who The Hell Are You? said...

Sorry, I was busy with the new mid-season replacements at the Fox network-be sure to watch!

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home