Saturday, April 15, 2006

Pain and torture are more than just my life's work, it's also a hobby of mine-that's why I run the Fox network! Nothing says pain and torture more than foisting the evil there on the unsuspecting American public-they love American Idol! And being a professional, I take my work seriously.
As I have mentioned in previous posts, nothing ticks me off more than when I get a soul down here that's been inured to torture by some hairless ape on the surface who takes my job into their own hands. Of course, I'm speaking of Donald Rumsfeld! The man acts as if he's bucking for my job-sorry taken! You can be as evil as you want, Mr. Rumsfeld, but you're not going to take my job away from-I got a deal with the Man Upstairs!
So it comes as some comfort to know that Donald Rumsfeld is liable for torture . Here I was thinking that it was the monkiest of hairless apes, when Mr. Rumsfeld gets fingered. Of course, way before this was known, Mr. Rumsfeld was scheduled for here as his final destination-he's evil to the core! This just means I'll have to devise new eternal torments for his soul-like listening to John Ashcroft sing! For eternity! After a few months, he'll be Let The Eagle sore- then I can really start to work on him!

4 Comments:

Blogger AJ said...

-like listening to John Ashcroft sing..

Excellent idea devil.
May I also suggest the delights of him listening to tape after tape of fat Rush in the bathroom in stereo?
Just a thought.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Ron Nasty said...

"...he'll be Let The Eagle sore.."

Wish I'd written that!

6:24 PM  
Blogger Kvatch said...

Actually, since Rumsfeld is actually the Emperor Palpatine, you may need some extra "softening" time.

9:09 PM  
Blogger I'm The Devil, Who The Hell Are You? said...

Donald Rumsfeld is Ian McDiarmid-no wonder I never see them photographed together!

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home