Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Scotty McLellan called me today from my son Richard's hotline, telling me he was going to quit his job. Which doesn't matter to me, one way or the other, politicians may deal with me to get that which they crave, Politics isn't really my bag. Which brings me back to Scotty.
Poor Scotty called me up, and first let me say that for a grown man to go by the name of Scotty-strange!But Scotty asked if he could have his soul back-never! When you are in league with Myself, you make a deal, and you cannot welsh on the deal no matter how bad you feel about it afterwards. You gave up your soul so you could stand up in front of the Helldogs of the media and lie to them for the monkiest hairless ape ever to hold a position of power. And now your soul belongs to me and you will suffer eternal torment-love it!
Mr. McLellan is one of those small hairless apes that unable to accomplish anything on his own, stands behind some one who is (somewhat) capable for the sole purpose of making himself feel bigger-shorty! Perhaps they call you Scotty because you never made it to man size-no reneges!
See you soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tina said...

Damn it Dark Lord... this news is just gonna kill Helen Thomas. She will probably kick the bucket now since she no longer has the daily Scotty the Lying Doughboy ass kickings to look foward to.

1:36 AM  
Blogger I'm The Devil, Who The Hell Are You? said...

St. Helen! If only I was able to corrupt her-happy day!

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home